Matthew Ozor on 1 Jun 2004 12:17:02 -0000

[PLUG] Improper shutdown

I have a problem with Mandrake 10.0, I shut the system
down without sending a "shoutdown -h now". Used the
reset button on my machine. Now I can't log into the
Xserver and it boots me to the terminal. Durning the
first boot after I did the reset I think I got a
warning about there beign no space in my ??/tmp folder
or something. Does anyone have any Ideas about what I
need to do.

On top of that I get to work this morning and see that
I forgot to update my dyndsn.org so I can't even fix
it now. Does anyone know of a script that i can run
with cron to keep me updated?

Thanks in advance Matt Ozor