ss396 on 2 Jun 2004 16:08:02 -0000

[PLUG] Media player

Hello,

I would like to know some popular media players for linux(fedora C-2).
Something to the equivalent of winamp, divx player ..
I have previously used xmms, but I guess it no longer supports mp3.

Regards,
Suchindra
On Thu, May 27, 2004 at 02:40:22PM -0400, Jeff Abrahamson wrote:
> Is there a reason to generate both rsa and dsa keys for ssh?  I seem
> to generate them in pairs.  I wonder if I really need one of each for
> each.

As far as I can tell, they both provide roughly similar security, and
either type works fine with modern sshd's.  Why do you think you need
both?  Do you need to access boxes that are still running ssh 1?

Walt