Barry Roomberg on 13 Jun 2004 00:58:02 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Capturing window images

On Friday 11 June 2004 06:39 pm, Jeff Abrahamson wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 11, 2004 at 04:09:42PM -0400, Eric S. Raymond wrote:
> >   [14 lines, 89 words, 752 characters]  Top characters: _etinoas
> >
> > There is some magic GNOME key sequence that pops up a dialog box offering
> > to collect a graphic dump of the currently focused window.  I believe
> > this because I occasionally key it by accident, but I don't know what
> > it is.  Can any GNOME expert tell me?

Does anyone find it ironic that the author of the smart question page, ie:
posted a relatively dumb question.  So of course I HAD to Google
"gnome screen dump", which mentions "Print-Screen" a few times, but since
I'm running KDE I can't test it.

Thanks for the pleasant distraction.

Barry