Michael Lazin on 24 Jun 2004 23:07:03 -0000

[PLUG] OT:another workstation for sale

HI!  sorry if it seems like I am spamming the list.  I am trying to
get rid of some of my computers because I am going to grad school and
will have less room for them.

I have another SparcStation 5 which I also would like to sell.  It is
the 170mhz model and it is running Solaris 9.  Unfortunately, linux
will not work on this model.  it has 256 megs of ram and a 9 gig hard
drive.   I would like $30 dollars for it or best offer.

I also have a 17" Sun monitor I would like to sell.  I will take $50
or best offer.

Thanks,

Michael