Walt Mankowski on 1 Aug 2004 21:43:02 -0000

Re: [PLUG] [marsee@oreilly.com: Newsletter from O'Reilly UG Program, July 22]

On Sat, Jul 24, 2004 at 01:30:01PM -0400, Art Alexion wrote:
> Any chance I can get a free copy of the Nero book?  While it wouldn't be
> topical for a PLUG review, I'd be happy to post a review on the
> gtk-gnutella users list.
>
> By free, I mean that I would be happy to pay any shipping or other
> incidental costs.

Sorry for the delay.  I just emailed Marsee asking her for a review
copy of the Nero book.  O'Reilly pays for the shipping, so there won't
be any charge to you.

It would be cool if you could also post your review on O'Reilly's
site.  I'll send you instructions when the book arrives.

Walt