Paul on 4 Aug 2004 07:27:02 -0000

Re: [PLUG] CMS, revisited

I think I am going to give up on CMSs. They look boxy and do not seem any easier or more efficient than something I can build myself with HTML/PHP. Only one other person will be updating this particular site. That person can learn the methods that I create; more than likely just database entries or uploading text files. (Uploading an HTML file causes a problem that could be solved by enabling PHP to replace the "header" and "footer" of the document.)