Jon Nelson on 6 Aug 2004 18:27:04 -0000

[PLUG] [Fwd: FW: Ohio LinuxFest 2004 - Update ...]

-----Original Message-----
From: Harvey Rothenberg [mailto:hrberg@infinet.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 05, 2004 1:57 PM
To: jcorrigan@ag.state.oh.us; Diamond Boggs; drinkard.leonard@dol.gov;
bgummow@fbi.gov; Jimmie Hawke; jswauger@cops.org
Subject: Ohio LinuxFest 2004 - Update ...

Here is the latest for your edification :

The event's sure to be tons of fun, and I'd encourage those of you
interested in attending to hop over to the registration page and reserve
your spot.  Seating is limited, and we do expect lots of people there!

Please forward to anyone that you think would be interested in attending
this State and region event !

Here is an annoucement that I recieved about the Speakers and topics that
you will be seeing.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Wednesday, August 8, 2004

The Ohio LinuxFest is a free event, open to all interested on a
first-come, first-served basis.  The event will be hosted at The Ohio
State University in Columbus, Ohio, on Saturday, October 2nd, from 10:00AM
until 6:00PM and with an hour for lunch.  While this is a free event,
registration is required so that we know how many people to expect. Full
details & registration information can be found at the event's website:

  http://www.ohiolinux.org/

This year's list of speakers INCLUDES representation from the Apache
Software Foundation, Red Hat, the Samba Team, Novell (SUSE), and more.

Our first annual event was also hosted at The Ohio State University in
Columbus, Ohio and drew people from throughout the Mid-West :  Ohio,
Pennsylvania, Michigan, West Virginia, Tennessee, Kentucky, and
Illinois.
This year will be even bigger and better: more speakers, more topics, more
people, and more Linux brainfood for you to enjoy. We'll ALSO have
Birds-of-a-Feather AND open lightning talk discussions (more on that as
the event draws closer;  make sure to register now and keep updated).

Please visit the Ohio LinuxFest website for full event details.

We look forward to seeing you at this year's event!

Sincerely,

Ohio LinuxFest Team

contact: team@ohiolinux.org

The URL for the Speakers is :

    http://www.ohiolinux.org/speakers.html

Hope this will be of interest for you.  It has an affordable price - Free

Harvey Rothenberg

--
Trooper Jon S. Nelson, Linux Certified Admin., CCNA
Pa. State Police, Bureau of Criminal Investigation