pinkee on 12 Aug 2004 17:58:03 -0000

[PLUG] mutt/gpg/procmail question

I have a friend who insists on sending encrypted messages as
attachments. This is no problem to read, but how do I quote them?
Ideally I would like to move them to the body of the message, and see
them as a traditional message, but I can't figure out how.

Any suggestions?

pinkee
--
http://www.cavegirl.org
"This is the established Order of Things, when a Nation has grown to such