rekaye1005 on 21 Aug 2004 19:10:03 -0000

RE: [PLUG] FW: Novell/Suse Linux Technical Resource Kit Available

how do you get on the kit wait list?

rk

-----Original Message-----
From: plug-admin@lists.phillylinux.org
[mailto:plug-admin@lists.phillylinux.org]On Behalf Of Howard Bloom
Sent: Friday, August 20, 2004 4:46 PM
To: plug@lists.phillylinux.org
Subject: [PLUG] FW: Novell/Suse Linux Technical Resource Kit Available

-----Original Message-----
From: Linux Community [mailto:Linux_Community@novell.com]
Sent: Friday, August 20, 2004 6:00 PM
To: undisclosed-recipients:
Subject: Linux Technical Resource Kit Available

Dear Linux Professional,

We are contacting you to inform you that the Novell Linux Technical Resource
Kit is available for order once again.

As you may have heard, we experienced an overwhelming initial demand for
this kit, and quickly exhausted our inventory within a few short weeks of
its availability. Now we've managed to produce a few more.

However, the quantity is very limited - and initially available only to
those on the kit wait-list.

An exclusive order site will be available at
http://www.novell.com/community/linux/order_limited.php until the end of
Tuesday, August 24, 2004. Remember, that the offer is available only while
supplies last - so please visit the order site as soon as possible. After
that time, any remaining quantity will be released to the general public.

To make sure that we have enough kits for all on the wait-list, please refer
anyone else interested in the Linux Technical Resource Kit, to visit
http://www.novell.com/community/linux/order.php sometime during the middle
of next week.

As mentioned on the original order site - the Novell Linux Technical
Resource Kit contains over 10 GB of licensed and evaluation software on
3 DVDs. The Kit includes:

- SUSE Linux Professional 9.1 (Bootable Installation DVD)
- SUSE Linux Entreprise Server 9 (ISO Installation Images)
- SUSE Linux Professional 8.2 (Installation ISO images for use with Ximian
Desktop)
- Ximian Desktop 2.0 Evaluation (ISO Image)
- Red Carpet 2.0.2 Evaluation (ISO Image)
- GroupWise for Linux 6.5.1 - Server, Client & Messenger (ISO Images)
- Novell Nterprise Linux Services 1.0 (ISO Image & NLS Companion CD)
- And more...

If you have any questions about this offer, please respond to this e-mail.

Sincerely,
Novell Linux Community