Russell Nordquist on 27 Aug 2004 16:39:02 -0000

Re: [PLUG] BSD nfs question

To answer myself, only being able to export one directory per volume to
a subnet is normal behavior for *BSD's. It seems like the work around is
to list more then one directory in that single export line, ie
/usr /usr/local -network 192.168.0.0 -subnet 255.255.255.0

I haven't tried this on OS X yet. The cluster is in use now and I am not
certain how Netifo/the gui will react.

russell