Ed Martin on 30 Aug 2004 23:19:04 -0000

RE: [PLUG] I don't get it. What's the big deal with putting the response on top?

Although this could be seen as a blog it's not. This is an email mailing
list. In that spirit MY belief is you need to get your replay back priority.
Otherwise it's a discussion, and belongs on a blog page. I respond to emails
on top to get right to the meat of the subject.
~Ed
-----Original Message-----
From: plug-admin@lists.phillylinux.org
[mailto:plug-admin@lists.phillylinux.org] On Behalf Of Paul
Sent: Monday, August 30, 2004 7:00 PM
To: plug@lists.phillylinux.org
Subject: Re: [PLUG] I don't get it. What's the big deal with putting the
response on top?

sumimasen.  I didn't mean it like that.  Since this list is focused on
Linux in general, I don't understand why someone who doesn't use Linux
would be interested in this list for very long.

Most of the time I check my mail and write from WinXP, but I do have a
Linux server and I use Linux on the laptop when I can.  Also, I only use
Linux-based Web servers.  When I get a real job one day, I hope that
Linux is the primary OS that I will be dealing with.

Now, if I were a Windows-only, MS Visual Basic programmer, MCSE, little
Bill type, then I don't think I would hang out here.