Kam Salisbury on 31 Aug 2004 00:21:02 -0000

Re: [PLUG] I don't get it. What's the big deal with putting the response on top?

Tobias DiPasquale wrote:

From: Tobias DiPasquale <toby@cbcg.net>
Subject: Re: [PLUG] I don't get it. What's the big deal with putting the response on top?
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2004 22:30:05 -0400
To: plug@lists.phillylinux.org
snip

Maybe not top quoting falls into the same category as using the turn signal while driving? Not double dipping? Placing the toilet seat down after raising it? I did not know how cumbersome top quotes were until another person explained how my replys were being missed by him because of the program he used. Sure. He could switch his program choice... Though logically everyone would not monoculture themselves into one software choice. Overall its more important for my message to be read.

This message was written on a Palm and bottom quoting was not substantially difficult.
--
Kam Salisbury
http://kamsalisbury.com