Mike Leone on 31 Aug 2004 03:03:04 -0000

RE: [PLUG] I don't get it. What's the big deal with putting the response on top?

Top quoting alert! :-)

If you're referring to Rebecca, she's got some major chops in Unix (Sun
stuff, particularly), I'm told.

Besides, there are no requirements for being on this mailing list -
except for being polite and not causing trouble. We have a number of Mac
and BSD users who post well and regularly (hiya, Gabe! :-). You wanna be
a Windows person and post, go right ahead. I personally wouldn't care
less if all you used was a Commodore Pet. :-)

-----Original Message-----
From: plug-admin@lists.phillylinux.org
[mailto:plug-admin@lists.phillylinux.org] On Behalf Of Howard Bloom
Sent: Monday, August 30, 2004 8:02 PM
To: plug@lists.phillylinux.org
Subject: RE: [PLUG] I don't get it. What's the big deal with putting the
response on top?

It is an ignorant question.

Did it ever occur to any of you, that this women wants to switch over to
Linux or Unix?  That she may be investigating Linux while she continues
to use Windows?  What the hell is that Jetta driver doing at the Lexus
dealership?  How dare she drive up and park that Jetta piece of crap in
the Lexus parking lot.

Toss her out of the showroom.