Paul on 31 Aug 2004 06:58:03 -0000

Re: Maybe it's time for a FAQ? (was Re: [PLUG] I don't get it. What's the big deal with putting the response on top?)

Howard Bloom wrote:

I never stated which way I would post - bottom or top. Nor did I say I was
inflexible.

You don't need to state anything explicitly.

Ironically, my Mozilla mail client is set to start my reply *above* the quoted text. I use that setting so that I can start at the top of the quoted text, removing all but the most relevant quoted text as a work my way down, then I type my response below the quoted text. It works for me and keep the majority of this minority happy. \(^o^)/