Bill Patterson on 2 Sep 2004 09:45:03 -0000

Re: [PLUG] PLUG meeting??

Russell Nordquist wrote:

Did the plug meeting happen today (yesterday actually)? I stopped by
what I thought was 600 S 43rd, but it didn't seem to be the right sort
of crowd. they seemed to actually be in class.

russell

600 South 43rd street is the wrong address. We need to fix the web site. We met across the street. The speaker (Todd Lieberman) indicated that he would post his slides and advise the group of the URL through this list, so you haven't missed everything.

Bill