Adam Grossman on 7 Sep 2004 01:43:02 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Interesting Article from eWeek

On Monday 06 September 2004 21:01, Bob Schwier wrote:
> "Which programs do you need to port from Windows?"
> PE Design which permits my wife to create her embroidery patterns and
> port them to a Brother sewing machine.  And also a good speech recognition
> and voice program so that she doesn't have to trip over her dyslexia.
> Any ideas?
> bs

have you tried codeweavers (http://www.codeweavers.com) crossover?  it's wine
with a really, really nice inerface.  i downloaded the demo, it worked great
for the apps i need to run, and than i bought it for only ~$39.95.

-- adam grossman