George Gallen on 10 Sep 2004 20:36:02 -0000

RE: [PLUG] KDE Conference 2005

Title: RE: [PLUG] KDE Conference 2005

What might be a possibility is the hotel on I-95 at Woodhaven exit
It's out of the city, very close to rail and I-95. Couple cheesy bars
in the direct vacinity, go up to street rd and you got the standard
array of clubs. I think it's a Quality Inn. It should be able to house
that many as well. Might not be as cheap as your looking, but I'm sure
far cheaper than in Center City.

George