Stephen Gran on 13 Sep 2004 18:24:02 -0000

Re: [PLUG] More critique of Linux desktop

On Mon, Sep 13, 2004 at 02:17:17PM -0400, Paul said:
> Howard Bloom wrote:
> >You probably don't even know what DeepAnalysis does and I'll wager you a
> >lot of money that there is no equivalent on Unix or Linux.
> >
> Yeah, I don't know.  But, I looked up DeepAnalysis and is sounds cool.
> Does it give you valuable info?

No more than a competent webscraper could do. ISTR somebody here wrote
one for their business that scraped the City website for housing
information - perhaps Howard wants to put his money where his mouth is
and pay them to write one for him?  Probably not.
|  Stephen Gran                  | ...his disciples lead him in; he just   |
|             | does the rest.   -- The Who, "Tommy"    |