Ben Dugan on 13 Sep 2004 22:15:06 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Linux Articles

This may be pretty niche, but I have a pretty comprehensive Linux command reference for PDAs in the SmartLists (Palm)/thinkDB (PocketPC) format. Like a pocket reference; almost 400 commands if I recall. SmartLists is the successor to thinkDB for the PalmOS. The original thinkDB developers went PocketPC only and sold off the Palm port, but I understand the data format is convertible. I'll post if if anyone can use it.

I'd be interested in seeing it.