Howard Bloom on 14 Sep 2004 05:12:02 -0000

RE: [PLUG] The PLUG Guide to Running Linux?

Didn't you ever see FULL METAL JACKET Toby?  What goes on in the field stays
in the field.  I'm not part of the scumbag liberal media - I'm not going to
use any of what happened today to trump up some fictitious charge against
Linux.  Remember, I sell Linux - specifically I sell me setting up Linux.

> develop Linux kernel modules and high-performance network
> servers on Linux to feed my wife and daughter; the Linux
> community gets a bad rep, I go down with the ship and I'm
> back to writing ASP pages and Outlook plugins and I'd again
> wager that many here (if not most) are in the same boat. Do
> we really want Howard representing our interests out in the
> world? Or shall we represent ourselves with a community
> effort and face?
>
> Anybody up for this? I'd definitely make it down to some
> meetings for this.

And so would I.

Howard