Paul on 14 Sep 2004 16:52:02 -0000

Re: [PLUG] novell kit

Ron Mansolino wrote:

Joy in Swarthmore today... my Novell kit arrived :-)

I got one today, but I can't afford to splurge on a DVD-ROM, so I'll offer it up to anyone who wants to pick it up in Swarthmore.

Assuming you have one computer with a DVD drive, you could export the SuSE install files through NFS. If not, for $20 after rebate, you could get a DVD/CD-RW from CompUSA. Check the sales papers. (I bought a black drive which matches my case and sold my white, non-DVD, CD-RW drive.)
Philadelphia Linux Users Group --
Announcements -
General Discussion --