Paul on 15 Sep 2004 18:08:02 -0000

Re: [PLUG] SuSE 9.1, Only 1%

Jesse Huestis wrote:

I am not sure of the issue that is preventing you from achieving the install, but I know that you are a little lite on ram for the install. I did not have much success with a similar config and an earlier release. After bumping up to 192 meg I was able to get the install to work. Since things have gotten more ram intense, I would hazard a guess that 256 might be the minimum.

I hope RAM isn't the problem. Unless someone wants to donate some RAM, SuSE won't make it onto this PC.

I haven't tested it, but I added no_root_squash to the export statement. I just saw it somewhere and figured it was worth a shot.
Philadelphia Linux Users Group --
Announcements -
General Discussion --