Aaron Crosman on 20 Sep 2004 20:05:03 -0000

[PLUG] Adding a second HD to a Linux system

I noticed today that I'm starting to use up the 1 HD in one of my Linux
systems.  So I'd like to add a second.  Having never done this under
Linux before I thought I'd better ask for suggested reading before I
take on the task.  Are there any pitfalls, or cautions I should be
careful of?

Since the server uses much of it's Disk space for web server staging I
figure I'll move the web server docs and the home directories there.
Any reason that's a bad idea?

Thanks for any guidance.
Aaron