Doug Crompton on 22 Sep 2004 04:58:02 -0000

[PLUG] dock.net DSL

In my web searches I came across the following... Looks like a good
company. www.dock.net

dock.net provides the following ADSL packages in Verizon Coverage Area:

1.5Mbps/384 = $44.95*
The above servics come with 1 static IP and 5 email boxes

384/384Kbps = $79.95
768/768Kbps = $139.95
3.0Mbps/768Kbps = $79.95
7.1Mbps/768= $159.95
The above services come with 8 static IPs and 10 email boxes

All packages include free equipment and no setup fee. Our ADSL packages
also come with a limited use free dialup for backup or traveling. Typical
installation requires 5 business days. These packages require a 1-year
term. For month-to-month terms, see "Month-to-Month ADSL" on this page
*Provisioned at highest speed line is capable of up to 1.5/384

A static IP address will never change and does not require a PPoE client
to log in and obtain an IP address.

*  Doug Crompton	   *
*  Richboro, PA 18954	   *
*  215-431-6307		   *