Bill Hance on 25 Sep 2004 15:28:02 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Greetings

Hi -

  I am a newbie to this list too, and am in Media PA.

  Maybe we'll meet at a PLUG meeting.

-Bill

On Thu, 2004-09-02 at 06:22, Junkmail wrote:
Hello everyone. I just signed up for the mailing list so I wanted to take a minute to introduce myself (even though I have been on the list before, it has been a long time). Anyhow, my name is Eric Hidle and I am a resident of Bryn Mawr. I've been running linux since 1996 and currently use it wherever possible both at home and at work. I design industrial hardened, fault tolerant Ethernet hardware for a living, so all of my functional testbeds are linux-based. I've been in Philly for 3 years and haven't really been that active in the Linux Social Realm, and that's just plain wrong :)

It's good to be back on the list and I'm going to do my best to get down to a meeting or two this fall. Is anyone else in/near Bryn Mawr?
Eric