Jason Costomiris on 6 Oct 2004 13:43:02 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Live on CD

On Wed, 06 Oct 2004 09:22:51 -0400, Paul <gyoza@comcast.net> wrote:
> I'm trying to put together a small collection of bootable Linux "live"
> CDs.  Please share your favorites with us.

I've used Hakin9 and Phlack.  Also used distccKnoppix when I was going
through my Gentoo phase.  All worked fine..

Thanks for the list, there are a few I want to try out (mostly the
forensics ones).

--j

--
Want a gmail invite?  Help me get a free iPod for my wife.
http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=9913261