Stephen Gran on 16 Oct 2004 14:46:02 -0000

Re: [PLUG] DNS problem

On Fri, Oct 15, 2004 at 06:09:13PM -0700, Jon Nelson said:

> --- Jon Nelson <quincy7386@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > from the remote location.  Do I have to wait for
> > this
> > change to propagate?
> >
> I am answering this part of my own question...my TTL
> is three hours so I'll see if it is fixed in three
> hours.

Remember to increment the serial number when you make changes as well.
BTW, I am still not seeing either an A record or an MX record here.
|  Stephen Gran                  | Soldiers who wish to be a hero Are      |
|  steve@lobefin.net             | practically zero, But those who wish to |
|  http://www.lobefin.net/~steve | be civilians, They run into the         |
|  			         | millions.                               |