Stewart B Lone on 27 Oct 2004 15:06:02 -0000

Re: [PLUG] [ot] Screenshot

Michael C. Toren wrote:
On Wed, Oct 27, 2004 at 09:41:43AM -0400, Alexander Birch wrote:

Can someone please send me a screenshot of www.merck.com in Firefox?

http://michael.toren.net/images/screenshots/firefox-merck.com.jpg

Is there something specific you're looking for that we can help you with?

-mct

I notice one difference. On the page I receive the text "Current Features" (to the left of the guy with the goggles) is superimposed over the next line. Since your screenshot does not I dont understand what the problem could be. This is the first time I have seen a page not render correctly in firefox. Well maybe not the first time but unusual. Any thoughts?