Jason Costomiris on 8 Nov 2004 19:09:02 -0000

[PLUG] FS or Trade: HP LaserJet 2100M -- needs a little love

I've got an HP LaserJet 2100M sitting here in my house (in Mount
Laurel) not doing much.  Ok, not doing anything.

It's got a pretty new toner cartridge installed, page count is under 5000.

Anyone care to make me an offer of $$ or something geeky to trade for
it?  If so, email me off-list.  On eBay, these printers seem to be
going for anywhere from $120 - $350 depending on the page count.  The
ones that go for $120 tend to have a count around 30k.

You should know -- pages that come out of it are a bit "dirty".  I
believe that it just needs to be cleaned.  If you can show it some
love and clean it up, let me know.

It's a nice printer, does PCL5, PCL6, PostScript L2, has 8MB of RAM
and has an open EIO slot for a JetDirect printserver board.  EIO
boards can be found on eBay for $100 or less (I saw one for $75 that
was 10Base T).  The 10/100 boards run slightly more than $100 though.

--j