Kam Salisbury on 10 Nov 2004 22:52:02 -0000

Re: [PLUG] CD image packer

Jason M. Lenthe wrote:

Subject: Re: [PLUG] CD image packer
From: "Jason M. Lenthe" <lenthe@comcast.net>
To: plug@lists.phillylinux.org
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2004 19:26:44 -0500

On Tue, 2004-11-09 at 17:48, Jeff Abrahamson wrote:
I want to dump files onto CD's for backup purposes.  I have more files
than will fit on a single CD, but I want each CD to stand unto itself
(in case of loss of some of the others).  Ideally, each CD would
simply have a fragment of my file system on it or at least a single
but whole tar archive.

I use multicd which I found on freshmeat.net
It allows me to burn my data to cdrw and then keep the discs offsite. Works great.
--
Kam Salisbury
http://kamsalisbury.com