Ben Dugan on 24 Nov 2004 14:12:02 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Content Management for personal web site

David Chaplin-Loebell wrote:
I'm looking for a content management system for my personal web site.

I've been using the emacs-wiki and emacs planner mode for the last few weeks, and I think its just great. It won't satisfy all the requirements you list, by a long stretch. And you wouldn't like it if you don't like emacs (which I've heard is true of some people!).

Come to think of it, its not even really a content management system. So feel free to ignore this as off-topic if its not helpful.