Andrew Bradley on 10 Dec 2004 15:11:02 -0000

[PLUG] Re: what is the best way to bulk email 2 million opt inemail addresses?

As I see it, there is, like in everything else, a continuum.  On one
side we have the "I hate SPAM" thought process.  On the other, we have
the "I do not believe I am doing anything wrong".

Most people reside somewhere between these two points.  The majority of
vocal participants on this list are of the "I HATE SPAM" Extremists.

I doubt we shall all ever see eye to eye on this topic.  At this point I
believe that both parties are deeply entrenched in their respective
camps.

Bottom line,
1)I think that the original post will not be answered on this list to
the satisfaction of the person with the question. I think you need to
look elsewhere.

2) We all got a lesson on a topic that is part of our every day lives
(SPAM)

3) And hopefully both sides can empathize, if not agree with the
position that each takes.

Can we move on to something more pertinent to the important topics of
the season?  Like what can I get my 13 year old son for the up coming
holidays?  (Technology, less than $100) :-)

A Merry and Happy but, sincere "I HATE SPAM" person,

Andy Bradley