George Gallen on 10 Dec 2004 16:06:03 -0000

RE: [PLUG] Re: what to get your 13 year old...

Title: RE: [PLUG] Re: what to get your 13 year old...
another option is a tracfone. There are no contracts.
You can get a refurb one with 200 mins for about 50.00
or a new one for about 80.00.

This way you can call him when you need to, and you
don't need to worry about making a lot of calls, since
once the prepaid time runs out, it runs out, you can
buy add on minutes just about anywhere these days.

If you already have a family cell plan, this is a little more expensive, but
if not, it works great.

George