Edward Pike on 28 Dec 2004 20:40:44 -0000

Re: [PLUG] music station

I hooked up an FM transmitter
to my linux server...not the perfect
fidelity but then i use it for playback
of recorded talk shows.  Very easy to carry around
a portable radio anywhere in the house.
It was like a $20 to $30 device that
transmits to maybe 500 feet.  It was
just some FM transmitter board,