Michael C. Toren on 5 Jan 2005 05:26:20 -0000

[PLUG] Linux Certification Boot Camp (LPIC-1) (fwd)

I can't speak for either the instructors or the usefulness of the
certification they're offering, but:

----- Forwarded message from Scott Aaron <scott@inpnet.org> -----

From: Scott Aaron <scott@inpnet.org>
To: mct@toren.net
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 16:09:31 -0700
Subject: Linux Certification Boot Camp (LPIC-1)

Michael,

Since you are the main contact for the Philadelphia LUG, I wanted to
make you aware of a significant training opportunity.  If your bylaws
permit it, I've included links about a Linux Certification Boot Camp
produced by HOTLabsT that you can share with your group.  We are coming
to Philadelphia the week after next.  The boot camp prepares attendees
for the LPI Certification 101 and 102 exams - which are administered
the last day of the course.  We have already held these boot camps in
7 cities with tremendous success.  Nearly all attendees have passed
the LPIC 101 exam and most have passed the 102 exam, too.  We are now
going to another 18 cities in the US, Canada, and Europe.

We are providing your members a 25% discount.  We can also work out
significant discounts for groups.  Please click here
<http://hotlabs.org/lpi/details-bootcamp.htm>  for boot camp details
and here <http://hotlabs.org/lpi/>  for cities and dates.  For just
considering us, click here <http://linux.hotlabs.org/>  for a set of
free Linux Flash Cards for your own personal use and reference.

Regards,

Scott Aaron
HOTLabs
(801) 223-9444