'Jeff Abrahamson' on 25 Jan 2005 20:41:41 -0000

[PLUG] need linux person for linux - Windows debate

Drexel's undergraduate computer science student organization is
setting up a Windows vs Linux debate.  Below is the announcement.  If
anyone is interested in being the linux rep, please respond off-list
to Anthony (below) with cc to me.

Note that this is in two weeks, Thursday 10 Feb.

I declined because I am so far removed from the Windows world that I
thought I would likely be unable to respond to some things out of
sheer unfamiliarity.

Again, please reply to me and Anthony off-list.

Thanks in advance.

-Jeff

----- Forwarded message from Anthony Costantino <amc29@drexel.edu> -----