Walt Mankowski on 27 Jan 2005 02:16:44 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Upcoming talks on "Arithmetic with continued fractions"

On Wed, Jan 26, 2005 at 05:18:13PM -0500, Mark Jason Dominus wrote:

> The topic of this talk sits on a nice part of the boundary between
> mathematics and computer science and may interest a lot of people.
> I'm doing this talk twice: once to rehearse, and once for real.
>
> The rehearsal version of my talk will occur on Wednesday, 2 February
> at 6PM in Levine 307 on the campus of the University of Pennsylvania.
> (Many thanks to the Penn chapter of Pi Mu Epsilon and the Dining
> Philosophers for organizing this.)

How long will the talk be?  Will there be time to make it to the PLUG
meeting which is being held starting at 7 PM that same night?  I'd
like to go to your talk, but I've volunteered to give a lightning talk
at PLUG that night.  Will I be able to make it to USP by 8?

Walt