George Gallen on 2 Feb 2005 20:35:31 -0000

RE: [PLUG] perl and mouses (a how do you do that ?)

Title: RE: [PLUG] perl and mouses (a how do you do that ?)

I thought of something similar, I was going to use the
DTR signal, with the button bringing it high or low, and
checking for that.

I like the mouse idea better however, I can also use this
method via a webpage using _javascript_ing (OnMouseUP, OnMouseDown)
if I needed to.

And I don't have to hack off the mouse if I don't want to,
I could just use a mouse (for testing purposes).

The more I thought about it, the more I liked the mouse method.

I just didn't have a clue how to read it, and didn't get good
success for google, wasn't sure what to google for exactly.