Shank Chris on 7 Feb 2005 22:26:12 -0000

[PLUG] High volume report printing

We are looking at ways to create high volume reports for printing and
converting to PDF. Perl looks to be the logical choice for  processing
the data. Our concern is how to create the report templates. We were
thinking that Adobe Acrobat writer may be able to do it. Does anyone
have any experience with creating a template - either PostScript of PDF?
I'd like something that would be easy for a user to create a template
with - so that a programmer isn't needed to create every template. Any
thoughts?

Thanks