Michael C. Toren on 16 Feb 2005 03:40:19 -0000

[PLUG] LUG Speaking Opportunities (fwd)

If you're interested in hearing a talk on Apache Geronimo for August
please, either respond to the list or to myself privately.  If there's
enough interest we'll schedule the talk.

Thanks,
-mct

----- Forwarded message from Annie Klein <aklein@west.schwartz-pr.com> -----

From: Annie Klein <aklein@west.schwartz-pr.com>
To: mct@toren.net
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 17:26:14 -0800
Subject: LUG Speaking Opportunities

Hi Michael:

I am curious about speaking opportunities at your LUG meetings. I work with
Gluecode Software and the company's CTO, Jeremy Boynes, is heavily involved
in the Apache Geronimo server project. With Geronimo nearing certification,
I'd love to have Jeremy give your group an update on the progress of the
project, do a presentation on Geronimo architecture and talk about
real-life use cases. If this sounds like something you would be interested
in, please let me know how to go about setting it up.

Many thanks,
Annie

Annie Klein
Assistant Account Executive
Schwartz Communications, Inc.
THE PREMIER PR AGENCY FOR TECHNOLOGY & HEALTHCARE

595 MARKET STREET, SUITE 2050
SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94105
P 415 512.0770, F 415 882.5787

WWW.SCHWARTZ-PR.COM