Jeff Abrahamson on 21 Feb 2005 20:47:51 -0000

[PLUG] OT: MacOS X rsync-like app

A non-nerd friend using MacOS X wants to mirror his home directory to
a removable drive for purposes of backup.  (Well, he just wants
backup, this is just his current solution.)

I suspect rsync won't preserve all the Mac extra attributes.  But any
idea where to point him?  Whatever it is has to be easy for him to
install and use.  This can't turn into days of me sitting with his
Mac. ;-)

--
 Jeff

 Jeff Abrahamson  <http://www.purple.com/jeff/>    +1 215/837-2287