Avijit Ghosh on 30 Mar 2005 04:15:45 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Maddog lecture on Drexel's Campus

	woops apologies for that, here is the link for the talk:

http://bio.physics.drexel.edu/talks/maddog.jpg

Avijit Ghosh, Ph.D.		   Drexel University, Dept of Physics
Asst. Professor                                      3141 Chestnut st
Phone: 215-895-2726                            Philadelphia, PA 19104
Fax: 215-895-5934                  Web: http://bio.physics.drexel.edu