Mattison, Jacob on 22 Apr 2005 16:47:36 -0000

RE: [PLUG] Tomcat, Cocoon update

First, the PATH you set for Java should be to the bin directory, not the
top level directory.

Second, you should use PATH="$PATH:/usr/java/etc/bin" so that you keep
any path set elsewhere.  Except in this case you want
PATH="/usr/java/etc:$PATH" so the version of java you want is first.

Third, PATH stuff is probably set in your .bash_profile, not .bashrc.
Try "grep PATH .*" or something similar.