Alexander John Batyi on 25 Apr 2005 18:12:04 -0000

[PLUG] [OT] www.msn.com

Hi,
  I occasionally get requests from people for help
with M$ issues (did I say occasionally?) ahem.

Just now someone asked me to look at www.msn.com
and find the HOTMAIL link.  Seems, they changed the
web page and the background and foreground of most links
are the same color. The BG is a bluish color and the
links are a slightly lighter bluish color.  Almost invisible
unless you highlight the links with a swipe of the mouse.

Geez, Bill's gonna be pissed when he finds out!  :-)

Look quick, cause I doubt it will last very long.

--
AJB - N3JQB - bud@buxcom.net