Alexander John Batyi on 25 Apr 2005 18:35:17 -0000

[PLUG] Re: [OT]

Sorry, It must be a Konquerer thing.  I assumed it looked the same
on IE cause he couldn't find it.  On Konq it is invisible.  Also,
I (again) assumed the [OT] in the Subject: was sufficient to fend
off "nobody cares" remarks which seem to be dragging this out
way longer than expected.   I will try to refrain from posting
in the future.  I just couldn't help my self.