Walt Mankowski on 4 May 2005 15:41:45 -0000

Re: [PLUG] free books tonight

On Wed, May 04, 2005 at 11:37:53AM -0400, Jeff Abrahamson wrote:
> FYI, I have a small stack of free books that I'll bring along tonight,
> courtesy the kind folks at Prentice-Hall.

Thanks for reminding me that I have some books, too.  Will the person
who wanted to review the High Performance Linux Clusters book be there
tonight?  How about the guy who wanted the Treo Fan Book?

I'll also have some brand new O'Reilly catalogs for your browsing
pleasure.  They just arrived on Monday.

Walt