Michael C. Toren on 5 May 2005 14:26:07 -0000

[PLUG] Job Posting: Linux Sysadmin, Colmar, PA, R&B, Inc.

Interested individuals should followup with chuckg@css-tec.com directly.

-mct

----- Forwarded message from Chuck George <ChuckG@css-tec.com> -----

From: Chuck George <ChuckG@css-tec.com>
To: "Michael C. Toren" <mct@toren.net>
Date: Thu, 5 May 2005 10:20:04 -0400
Subject: RE: Posting a Linux position to PLUG

Thanks!

Company:  R&B, Inc.
Location:  Colmar, PA
Full Time position

Systems Analyst Position

JOB DESCRIPTION:

The candidate will be primarily responsible for supporting and maintaining
the company's high availability Linux environment.  The candidate will
also be responsible for the scripting, disk arrays, backups, system
enhancements, and other related tasks.  The candidate must have excellent
time management and communication skills along with technical knowledge in
Linux, networking, Perl, and shell scripting.  The candidate will also be
responsible for working with other systems administrators to maintain and
implement written procedures for resolving issues and performing system
maintenance.  Knowledge of Windows server operating systems and EMC disk
arrays are a plus.

QUALIFICATIONS:
1. Training or work experience in RedHat Linux AS 2.1 and 3.0
2. Training or work experience in server hardware
4. Training or work experience in basic computer networking.
3. Excellent time management and communication skills are a must.

Thanks!

Chuck George
Senior Information Technology Recruiter
CSS Technical Services