Rodney Oliver on 10 May 2005 10:27:43 -0000

Re: [PLUG] ssh problem

Hi Ron,

cd in to /root/.ssh/known_hosts2 and remove they keys you see there.
Then try to ssh into that box again.  The warning pops up because the
ssh key that was generated after the reinstall is different than what
was used previously to connect to the server.