Aaron Mulder on 17 May 2005 00:42:38 -0000

Re: [PLUG] SMB + FC3 = GRRRRR!

	Yeah, I had a similar problem on SuSE, because at first I didn't
realize that you had to start SMB and NMB separately.  If you're sure NMB
is running, you're also sure there's not a firewall blocking it or
anything?  Or that you don't somehow have it set to pay attention to the
wrong subnet or something like that?

Aaron