Jeff Abrahamson on 19 May 2005 02:07:34 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Drexel MCS Society Debate

On Tue, May 17, 2005 at 08:22:21PM -0400, Cosmin Nicolaescu wrote:
>   [50 lines, 203 words, 1538 characters]  Top characters: eiosa-\nr

> Forwarded information from the MCS society:
> - --
> Microsoft vs. Linux Debate
> Thursday May 19 @ 5 pm
> Disque 103
>
> Alex Daley from Microsoft and Eric Lucas from the Philadelphia Linux Users
> Group
> will be joining us for a formal debate followed by a question/answer session.
> FREE pizza and soda will be provided and we have giveaways too!!
>

> MCS Society
> http://society.cs.drexel.edu/
> - --
>
> The most important info is (no, not the food :-p) the location change.
> Disque is located between Chestnut and Market, at 32nd. It's a little hard
> to explain, since it's attached to another building and the area around it
> is just campus grounds, not roads. If you get around there you can ask
> anyone which one Disque is.

The name Disque is written on the north face of the building iirc.
It's the tall building on your right if you are walking down what used
to be 32nd Street just after crossing what used to be Woodland
Avenue. ;-)

--
 Jeff

 Jeff Abrahamson  <http://www.purple.com/jeff/>    +1 215/837-2287